Wrentham strengthen grip on top spot in Lowestoft & District Saturday League
- Credit: Archant
Wrentham beat Oxford Arms 3-0 away to consolidate their grip in top spot in the Lowestoft & District Saturday League, sponsored by Lauren Lou Cancer Fundraising UK.
Fourth-placed Southwold beat Stanford 3-1 with goals from Boast (2) and Cleavley. Kirkley & Pakefield A beat First and Last 5-1 with a Ben Mann hat-trick while Hearts of Oak beat bottom club Barsham 4-0 with goals from J Norman, J Read, L Graham and T Gallant.
Division Two leaders Waveney A lost away to Bungay A 3-0 with D Parker getting two goals and Evans one. Hopton moved up to second after beating Norton Reserves 5-2. Beccles Caxton Reserves drop to third in the division after dropping two points at Earsham with a 1-1 draw. Spexhall Reserves picked up their first points of the season with a 1-1 draw away to Crusaders.
Carlton Colville Town beat Ellingham 2-1.
Division Three leaders Celt Rangers beat bottom club Hawthorn United 18-1.
You may also want to watch:
Gentlemen's Club moved up to second after beating AC Mill Lane Reserves 5-3 away. Art Eternal drew 4-4 with Redwood United with a hat-trick from Boyce and one goal from Hill. East Coast drew 0-0 with AFC Oulton and Hempnall Reserves lost at home 7-2 to Carlton Colville Reserves. Mutford Reserves drew 2-2 with Stanford Reserves with Fletcher and an own goal from Bryant.
In the County Primary Cup the last club from the league Kirkley & Pakefield B lost 3-0 away to Cedar Park Reserves.
- 1 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 2 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 8 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected