Footy taster session for girls
A girls-only football taster session is being held at Kirkley High School in Lowestoft on Thursday, September 17.It is being run by Norwich City Football In the Community from 5.
A girls-only football taster session is being held at Kirkley High School in Lowestoft on Thursday, September 17.
It is being run by Norwich City Football In the Community from 5.30-7pm and is for girls aged between eight and 13.
For an application form or more details call Emma Fletcher at FITC by Tuesday September 15.
The taster session will be run in order to promote girls' football in the area and for the opportunity to be selected for the Lowestoft Girls Player Development Technical Centres (PDTC).
You may also want to watch:
The centre is for girls aged eight to 13, providing a technical-based weekly session to help improve the individual player.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 3 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 6 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Charity behind music festival launches lockdown support group
- 9 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 10 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans