Gradings joy at 3 Lions
FORTY-TWO junior members of the Yarmouth and Lowestoft 3 Lions Kickboxing gym, took their gradings.All of them were tested on their punching and kicking combinations, kicking and blocking drills, fitness and ringcraft, the advanced students were also tested on their clinchwork and sparring skills.
FORTY-TWO junior members of the Yarmouth and Lowestoft 3 Lions Kickboxing gym, took their gradings.
All of them were tested on their punching and kicking combinations, kicking and blocking drills, fitness and ringcraft, the advanced students were also tested on their clinchwork and sparring skills. Those who achieved their grades were:
White band: Toni Eaton, Levi Munro, Cameron McGarrigle, Charlotte Broom, Scott Varney, Tia McAleese, Eleanor Briard, Devon Andrews, Rhys Andrews, Kelsea Carroll, Lewis Carroll, Ebony Carroll, Louise Carroll, Caitlin Carroll, Brandon McHugh and Michael Irons.
Yellow band: Owen Arnold, Oliver Simpson, Ben Mitchell, Dylan Lopes, Tyler Lopes, Tommy Bracken, Aiden Durrant, Lucia Graziano, Sydney Butcher.
You may also want to watch:
Orange band: Tyler Munro, Chloe Baily, Rebecca Baily, Imogen Casey, William Casey, Sebastian Havens, Connor McHugh, Nicky McHugh, Courtney McHugh, Jade Marie Conroy, Michael Andrews, Luca McComb and Conor Judge.
Green band: Charlie Tomkinson, Steph McNab, Henry Andrews, and Jade Munro.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
Junior classes at the 3 Lions Gym are on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6.15pm onwards and Saturday afternoons 1 to 3pm, at their base on Estcourt Road off Northgate Street.
Eastern Counties welterweight Thaiboxing champion Liam Plant will be in action in a couple of weeks in Bournemouth taking on southern area champion Jay Prasert in a five round clash.
And 25 junior members of the hugely successful 3 Lions Team will be in action in Bury St Edmunds on June 13, including national champions Nicky Mchugh (8), Conor Judge (14) and Jade Munro (12).
WKA England squad members Dan Dawson (15), Cameron McGarrigle (14), Conor Judge (14), and Jade Munro (12) will be going to Nottingham this Sunday for their monthly England squad training session with former world professional kickboxing champion Dean Sugden, to get them ready for the World Championships in Spain in October.