High Noon shoot-out at K&P
Kirkley and Pakefield notes by Stuart BakerALL roads in Lowestoft lead to Walmer Road for Easter Monday's high noon showdown with Lowestoft Town.The game is being sponsored by the Lowestoft Journal and it kicks off at noon, with referee A Symonds in charge.
Kirkley and Pakefield notes by Stuart Baker
ALL roads in Lowestoft lead to Walmer Road for Easter Monday's high noon showdown with Lowestoft Town.
The game is being sponsored by the Lowestoft Journal and it kicks off at noon, with referee A Symonds in charge. Behind the scenes the Kirkley backroom staff have been working tirelessly to organise the match, which will bring in the biggest crowd of the season to Walmer Road.
To avoid a hold up at the gates, of which two entrances will be in operation, advance tickets at the usual price can be obtained from the K&P and the Lowestoft Town clubhouses during opening hours behind the bar.
You may also want to watch:
But before the big day K&P have the pleasure of travelling into the outback of Cambridgeshire to the new home of Wisbech at Outwell on Saturday.
The hosts have pulled away from the relegation zone with some impressive results lately and with some new signings by manager Setchell a hard game is in prospect.
- 1 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 2 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 8 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Bid to demolish care home and build new one rejected
Its make or break time for the Reserves tomorrow with a potential six pointer at Bungay 2.30pm KO. A win could set them up for a good run-in but a defeat and Mattishall will be pouncing to join St Andrews into the Premier Division.
The youth team finish with three home games on Wednesday evenings - the first one next Wednesday night when Gorleston Youth are the visitors.
The Sportsmans Evening is a total sell out on Friday, May 15 but tickets for the presentation night on Saturday May, 9 are now available from team managers - please support!
Kirkley and Pakefield will again be running a five a side tournament at Walmer Road this summer, with a date and details to be announced soon.