Kirkley and Pakefield 1, Woodbridge Town 1
A 1-1 draw, when it could've been more.
That was the reaction from Kirkley and Pakefield supporters as Paul Tong's men maintained 16th place in the Ridgeon's Premier League following a draw with Woodbridge at Walmer Road.
Returning to the first team fold after injury - with K&P missing strikers Ryan Crisp and Russell Stock - Kyle Baker scored for the Royals, but Aaron Churchyard responded with a goal for the Suffolk side, with a K&P spokesman saying: '1 -1 was a fair result on reflection.'
Midfielder Dom Smith was man of the match for the home side.
For a full report be sure to buy this week's Journal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 2 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 3 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 4 Suffolk braced for up to 10cm of snow as warnings upgraded
- 5 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 6 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 7 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 8 Missing man found safe and well
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk