Kirkley and Pakefield 1, Woodbridge Town 1
A 1-1 draw, when it could've been more.
That was the reaction from Kirkley and Pakefield supporters as Paul Tong's men maintained 16th place in the Ridgeon's Premier League following a draw with Woodbridge at Walmer Road.
Returning to the first team fold after injury - with K&P missing strikers Ryan Crisp and Russell Stock - Kyle Baker scored for the Royals, but Aaron Churchyard responded with a goal for the Suffolk side, with a K&P spokesman saying: '1 -1 was a fair result on reflection.'
Midfielder Dom Smith was man of the match for the home side.
For a full report be sure to buy this week's Journal.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 3 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 4 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary