KP Royals keen to avoid sticky situation
Kirkley and Pakefield notes by Stuart BakerKIRKLEY are off to the Jam Makers at Tiptree tomorrow.The hosts have slightly underachieved this season despite the array of talent at the chapel road ground.
Kirkley and Pakefield notes by Stuart Baker
KIRKLEY are off to the Jam Makers at Tiptree tomorrow.
The hosts have slightly underachieved this season despite the array of talent at the chapel road ground. Ryan de Coteau will be back from a mandatory one match suspension for the game.
You may also want to watch:
Next Wednesday the young and exciting Woodbridge side visit Walmer Road (7.45pm) for the first league meeting of the season with K&P striker Allicion Blake pitting his wits against his former team mates.
All K&P matches were off last Saturday and subsequently the clash at Haverhill has thankfully been slotted into another Saturday match on April 25.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
The reserves moved to the top of the table on Tuesday night with a 4-0 victory over Stalham with goals for Michael Tacon, Adam Bellis, Luke Catchpole and Wayne Twomlow.
Tomorrow they are at home to the Seasiders from Wells 2pm KO. Both K&P A and the B teams hope to return to league action tomorrow. The A team are away (Denes High School) against Blundeston Magpies, while the B team are at home (Walmer Road) against Waveney A. Both games kick off at 2pm.
K&P Youth have a mouthwatering fixture next Thursday night 7.45pm against league leaders Gt Yarmouth, who include several Lowestoft-based talented youngsters in their line up, including Dominic Smith and prolific marksman Jake Reed.
The club's next pre match luncheon is on Saturday, February 21, prior to the Harwich game.