Blues to return to competitive action
Lowestoft Town FC return to competitive action tonight (Tuesday) in the Turners Hyundai Suffolk Premier Cup semi final.
Jamie Godbold’s men return to the pitch at 7.45pm on September 15 as The Blues face Bury Town at the Goldstar Ground – home of Felixstowe & Walton United FC – in the semi final.
In accordance with The FA’s return to football guidance, the semi final encounter – which was due to be played in March before lockdown amid the continuing coronavirus crisis – is limited to a crowd of 400.
With the match being ticket only, Lowestoft Town FC chairman Gary Keyzor told the club’s website: “Tickets are currently on sale for our Suffolk Premier Cup semi final against Bury Town FC.
“All tickets must be pre purchased as there will be no cash or card sales on the evening.
You may also want to watch:
“Tickets must be purchased through the Suffolk FA website, and you will receive a ticket by e-mail which must be scanned at the turnstiles.”
To buy tickets for the match visit www.suffolkfa.eventcube.io/events/26218/turners-hyundai-suffolk-premier-cup-sf-bury-town-vs-lowestoft-townThe new Southern Premier Central League season kicks off on Saturday, September 19 with Lowestoft travelling to Barwell on the opening day.
- 1 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 2 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 3 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 4 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 5 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 8 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 9 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline
- 10 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft