Lowestoft Town sign former Norwich City youth starlet
Mark BoggisGEARING up for their Championship Manager fourth round clash with Tilbury at Crown Meadow tonight (Tuesday), Lowestoft Town have made another impressive signing.Mark Boggis
GEARING up for their Championship Manager fourth round clash with Tilbury at Crown Meadow tonight (Tuesday), Lowestoft Town have made another impressive signing.
The Trawler Boys have swooped to today (Tuesday) sign Jamie Forshaw from Conference side Ebbsfleet United.
'Forshaw is a 20-year-old midfielder who progressed through the Youth ranks at Norwich City and Southend United,' a club spokesman said.
Released by Southend, Forshaw joined Conference side Ebbsfleet United in the summer of 2009. He also had a period on loan at Ashford Town.
You may also want to watch:
But he has now become The Blues latest recruit following his release from Ebbsfleet last week, with chairman Gary Keyzor welcoming him to Crown Meadow today.
- 1 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 2 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 10 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers