Lowestoft Town sign former Norwich City youth starlet
Mark BoggisGEARING up for their Championship Manager fourth round clash with Tilbury at Crown Meadow tonight (Tuesday), Lowestoft Town have made another impressive signing.Mark Boggis
GEARING up for their Championship Manager fourth round clash with Tilbury at Crown Meadow tonight (Tuesday), Lowestoft Town have made another impressive signing.
The Trawler Boys have swooped to today (Tuesday) sign Jamie Forshaw from Conference side Ebbsfleet United.
'Forshaw is a 20-year-old midfielder who progressed through the Youth ranks at Norwich City and Southend United,' a club spokesman said.
Released by Southend, Forshaw joined Conference side Ebbsfleet United in the summer of 2009. He also had a period on loan at Ashford Town.
You may also want to watch:
But he has now become The Blues latest recruit following his release from Ebbsfleet last week, with chairman Gary Keyzor welcoming him to Crown Meadow today.
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns