Miller agrees move to steel city club
TOMMY Miller has agreed a two-year deal to join Sheffield Wednesday on July 1.The Blues midfielder will link up with his old Hartlepool boss Brian Laws when he moves to Town's Championship rivals in time for pre-season.
TOMMY Miller has agreed a two-year deal to join Sheffield Wednesday on July 1.
The Blues midfielder will link up with his old Hartlepool boss Brian Laws when he moves to Town's Championship rivals in time for pre-season.
Wednesday boss Laws said: 'Tommy Miller has a huge amount of Championship experience and is exactly the kind of player I am looking to bring to Sheffield Wednesday.
"I have made it clear we need to add experience to our squad and Tommy certainly fits the bill.
You may also want to watch:
"He also has the ability to go with that experience and a massive drive to succeed. I am delighted to welcome him to the club."
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 3 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 6 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 9 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 10 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft