Change of venue as Waveney FC prepare for league match at home of Lowestoft Town FC
- Credit: Archant
Waveney FC's first team will bring the curtain down on a solid Anglian Combination Premier League campaign with a home fixture next week – at a new venue.
For the last game of the season, Waveney will take on St Andrews next Tuesday, May 1 in a game that has been moved to The Amber Dew Events Stadium – the home of Lowestoft Town FC.
Kick off is at 6.45pm, with refreshments available and the bar will be open.
With free entry to all, a Waveney FC spokesman said: 'Please come along and show your support and get behind the club.
'We would like to express our thanks to Lowestoft Town FC for allowing us to play at the stadium.
You may also want to watch:
'There are some exciting plans in place both between ourselves and Lowestoft Town FC, both on and off the pitch, with further details to follow.'
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 4 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 5 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 6 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?