Chance to revel in transport nostalgia
A POPULAR attraction in Carlton Colville has announced the dates for one of its annual weekend events.The East Anglia Transport Museum will be holding its annual Classic and Vintage Weekend on April 24 and 25 - and entry forms are now available.
A POPULAR attraction in Carlton Colville has announced the dates for one of its annual weekend events.
The East Anglia Transport Museum will be holding its annual Classic and Vintage Weekend on April 24 and 25 - and entry forms are now available.
The weekend includes displays of visiting classic and vintage cars, motorbikes and steam vehicles, as well as model displays.
This year the event's second day coincides with the Federation of Historic Vehicle Club's Drive it Day, and the museum has organised two road runs to mark the occasion.
You may also want to watch:
Vintage vehicle owners are invited to join in from Saxmundham or Norwich, with no charge for the runs.
Museum events organiser Neil Chilvers said: 'We had record numbers of classic vehicles entered last year and it's a great chance to see lots of old vehicles in a period setting around the museum. It's also a chance for visitors to have rides on the museum's old buses as well as the trams and trolleybuses.'
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 5 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 6 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 9 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
For entry forms and further details call the museum on 01502 518459 or visit www.eatm.org.uk