Classic comedy set to stage a comeback
A CLASSIC British comedy returns to the stage in Pakefield on Friday.The well-loved characters of Basil, Sybil and Manuel will all be brought to life when The Seagull Rep performs Fawlty Towers.
A CLASSIC British comedy returns to the stage in Pakefield on Friday.
The well-loved characters of Basil, Sybil and Manuel will all be brought to life when The Seagull Rep performs Fawlty Towers.
Last year's production proved to be such a triumph that the group is returning with another three hilarious episodes of the British institution.
This time the talented cast will take on The Builders, The Wedding Party and the immensely popular Basil the Rat episodes.
You may also want to watch:
The Builders sees O'Reilly and his men creating mayhem as they attempt to make changes to the interior of the hotel.
The Wedding Party is a bedroom farce that sees Basil mistakenly believe that Fawlty Towers has become a den of debauchery. While Basil the Rat sees the hotel reach the point of meltdown as the staff try to track down Manuel's beloved 'Filigree Siberian hamster', before the health inspector does.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 3 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 4 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 5 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 6 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 7 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 8 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 9 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 10 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
The Seagull Rep presents Fawlty Towers on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and next Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7.30pm, with a special matinee this Saturday at 2pm. Tickets are �10 and �9.
It will then be toured locally ending at The Norwich Playhouse on Saturday, August 28.
For bookings, tour dates and details of other shows and opportunities at the Seagull Theatre contact the box office on 01502 589726 or www.theseagull.co.uk