Heveningham Concours postponed until summer 2022 due to covid
- Credit: Submitted
A motorsport and aviation event due to take place over the summer has been postponed for a year as the result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Heveningham Concours has announced that its fifth annual will now take place in the summer of 2022.
The event, which takes place at Heveningham Hall just outside of Halesworth, was also cancelled last year due to the pandemic.
The event hosts 50 or more of the world’s most beautiful cars and is popular amongst people in Suffolk and beyond.
The aviation concours features around a dozen equally rare propeller planes.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman of the motorsport judging panel, Max Hunt, said: “With huge regret and in light of the ongoing uncertainty, we have taken the decision to cancel this year’s concours and country fair, which were due to take place in June.
"We are determined to look ahead to 2022 and will focus on hosting an extra special event – even by our standards
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Air ambulance responds after man in 30s suffers emergency in Kessingland
- 6 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 7 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
"Thank you for your continued support and let’s look forward to better times ahead.”