Can you spot yourself in the crowd at Latitude Festival?
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Thousands of people have flocked to Henham Park for an unforgettable weekend of music, arts and comedy at Latitude Festival 2022.
The festival has been running in Suffolk since 2006, with only 2020 cancelled due to Covid.
The headliner on Saturday was Foals, who hit the Obelisk Arena after Little Simz, Example, Sea Power Los Bitchos and Shed Seven.
The BBC Sounds Stage featured Groove Armada, Mahalia, Cavetown and more.
Other special guests were Frankie Boyle, Aisling Bea, Rachel Parris and Judi Love.
Wellness is also a big part of Latitude with the Mind, Body and Zen area offering yoga classes as well as new wood-fired saunas.
It is also one of the more colourful festivals with its famous sheep coloured pink with a water-based dye.
- 1 Firefighters battle blaze in Lowestoft cliff face
- 2 Shock as knife found in Subway tuna sandwich
- 3 Mum's warning after children almost stung by jellyfish
- 4 Lowestoft man died after paramedics mistakenly told he had taken heroin
- 5 'You're not Steve McQueen' - Vehicles reported for anti-social driving
- 6 ‘Accessible to everyone:' Special party highlights new beach huts
- 7 5 cheap and free things to do in Suffolk this weekend
- 8 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 9 Teenager arrested after girl assaulted during robbery
- 10 Where will be the hottest place in Suffolk this weekend?
Sunday will see performances from the likes of Snow Patrol and the Manic Street Preachers as well as appearances from Amanda Owen and Reginald D Hunter.
Check out our best dressed gallery from Friday here.