Tripadvisor names three Norfolk and Suffolk restaurants among best in UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A trio of restaurants in Norfolk and Suffolk have been recognised by Tripadvisor as being among the UK's best.
The travel company has unveiled its Travellers' Choice 'Best of the Best' Restaurants Awards for 2021, which takes into account millions of reviews.
While the focus is primarily on fine dining, two local eateries feature in the top 10 'everyday restaurants' in the UK.
Indian favourite Lowestoft Tandoori places seventh on the list, while meat and cocktail specialist Liquor and Loaded, in King's Lynn, comes in 10th.
And the accolades for Norfolk and Suffolk firms do not end there.
You may also want to watch:
Maison Bleue, in Bury St. Edmunds, notches seventh in the 'favourite fine dining restaurants in the UK' category.
On its website, the French dining hot spot describes itself as "stylish" and "intimate", with an emphasis on fish.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 3 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 4 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 5 Latitude Festival 2021: Supergrass kicks off sunny second day
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 8 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Bouncing back: The perfect place in Lowestoft for a sunny day out
Michelin-starred The Old Stamp House Restaurant, in the heart of the Lake District, has been ranked as the best fine dining establishment in the world.