Tripadvisor names three Norfolk and Suffolk restaurants among best in UK
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A trio of restaurants in Norfolk and Suffolk have been recognised by Tripadvisor as being among the UK's best.
The travel company has unveiled its Travellers' Choice 'Best of the Best' Restaurants Awards for 2021, which takes into account millions of reviews.
While the focus is primarily on fine dining, two local eateries feature in the top 10 'everyday restaurants' in the UK.
Indian favourite Lowestoft Tandoori places seventh on the list, while meat and cocktail specialist Liquor and Loaded, in King's Lynn, comes in 10th.
And the accolades for Norfolk and Suffolk firms do not end there.
Maison Bleue, in Bury St. Edmunds, notches seventh in the 'favourite fine dining restaurants in the UK' category.
On its website, the French dining hot spot describes itself as "stylish" and "intimate", with an emphasis on fish.
- 1 Lowestoft's new beach huts hit the market at £30,000 each
- 2 Man arrested and charged following robbery at Shell garage
- 3 Taco Bell set to open in McDonald's former town centre premises
- 4 Lowestoft Co-op now on Just Eat
- 5 Vandals target parked car with damage caused overnight
- 6 Family of 'beautiful' Tilli, five, launch appeal to aid rehabilitation
- 7 Coastwatch volunteer encourages public to stay on the lookout for body parts
- 8 Firefighter takes home world champion title after boxing ring return
- 9 Woman arrested after cannabis and edible highs seized in police raid
- 10 WATCH: Moment teen pulls BB gun on shopkeeper
Michelin-starred The Old Stamp House Restaurant, in the heart of the Lake District, has been ranked as the best fine dining establishment in the world.