Jane Austen play for the Seagull
ONE of Jane Austen's most ingenious novels is the latest work to be brought to the Seagull Theatre, at Pakefield.Northanger Abbey will be performed on Saturday, from 7.
ONE of Jane Austen's most ingenious novels is the latest work to be brought to the Seagull Theatre, at Pakefield.
Northanger Abbey will be performed on Saturday, from 7.30pm, by the Black Ram Theatre Company.
It centres round the life and times of Catherine Morland, a young girl filled with naivety and a vivid imagination.
She finds herself whisked into the strange world of Bath's high society where she meets the dashing Henry Tilney.
You may also want to watch:
But as romance blossoms Catherine unwittingly discovers a dark plot of murder and intrigue.
Tickets are �7 by calling the box office on 01502 589726.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 9 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 10 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region