Live music, karaoke and dramatic performances aplenty at The Seagull Theatre in Pakefield
- Credit: Seagull Theatre, Lowestoft
There will be live music, karaoke and dramatic performances aplenty for all to enjoy at The Seagull Theatre, in Pakefield, during the coming weeks.
This Friday (March 17) at 7.30pm The Seagull Theatre welcomes the return of Eastern Angles.
They bring with them The Strange Undoing of Prudencia Hart, a life-enhancing story of self-discovery against a marvellous soundtrack of live music.
Always stimulating; always vibrant; always of the highest quality.
Tickets £12.50/£11.50/£10 (under 25).
Next up, on Saturday March 18, is Gin City who return to The Seagull stage with their fantastic driving boogie woogie sound provided by voice, keyboard, harmonica, guitar, bass and drums.
A guaranteed great night of top quality music. Tickets £7.
- 1 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 2 Wanted woman arrested in Lowestoft
- 3 Armed police arrest man seen 'shooting gulls' with air rifle
- 4 F1 star jumps out of plane over Suffolk town
- 5 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 6 Where jubilee parties are taking place in Waveney
- 7 New archway could be unveiled as popular park celebrates centenary
- 8 Trawlerboys planning to bounce back as club seeks to recruit fresh face
- 9 'A unique opportunity' - Secrets of historic Post Office revamp revealed
- 10 Cyclist in critical but stable condition in hospital after incident
While on Sunday March 19 from 7pm Andy Davis hosts another always popular night of Karaoke in the Foyer Bar. Admission free.
On Friday March 24 at 7.30pm Bella Musica, a group of talented professional singers and instrumentalist present an evening of beautiful music ranging from Queen through Escala to Van Morrison.
Top quality sounds which should not to be missed. Tickets £12/£10.
And on Saturday March 25 at 7.30pm Paul Harris presents Titter Ye Not! - an affectionate play about the life of Frankie Howerd.
The play take the audience on a journey with Frankie through the highs and lows of his career and sometimes tragic personal life - and end up knowing him and maybe even liking him more than they originally thought. Tickets £12/£11.
And finally on Wednesday March 29, Thursday March 30 and Friday March 31 at 7.30pm the legendary FABBA theatre company for adults with learning difficulties present The Musketeers.
Amidst swords, capes and a great deal of swashbuckling the Musketeers attempt to foil a plot to harm the king. Will they succeed? -Come along and find out. Tickets £8/£7.
For more details of events and opportunities at the Seagull Theatre please contact the box office on 01502 589 726.
Or visit: www.theseagull.co.uk .
Also to pick up a copy of the current brochure contact the box office.
Do you have an entertainment story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525 832.