Lowestoft’s Claremont Pier to host Christmas and New Year’s Eve celebrations
- Credit: Archant
Popular venues on Claremont Pier are set to throw two huge parties during the festive season.
The Aquarium will host 'The Big Christmas Cracker' on Friday, December 22, where special guest DJs will play festive favourites from across the last few decades.
There will also be surprise giveaways, novelty gifts on the door, and 2-4-1 cocktails between 9 and 10pm.
Tickets cost £5 on the door and for every five tickets purchased, you get a sixth one free. Over 21s only.
Meanwhile, the Lowestoft pier's Rocksalt restaurant is set to welcome revellers for its first ever New Year's Eve party.
You may also want to watch:
The celebration gets under way at 7.30pm, with a glass of champagne and piano playing from Vivien Leanne on arrival and party food at 8pm.
Later in the evening, talented singer Lily Ayers will provide live music and glasses will be refilled in time for a midnight champagne toast.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 5 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 6 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 Snow falls in Suffolk and north Essex
- 9 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 10 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
Tickets cost £20 per person and can be purchased directly from Rocksalt.