Community invite from care centre
Oulton Park Care Centre is looking for stall holders for their carnival and car boot sale.
Staff, residents, relatives and members of the local community will be welcomed to the home’s grounds in Union lane, Oulton Broad for a day of activities on September 15 between 10am and 3pm.
There will be a variety of offerings at the event, including market stalls, ice cream and burger vans, face painting, craft stalls and raffles.
Jodi Rutherford, customer relationship manager at the home, said: “Staff at Oulton Park are looking forward to meeting neighbours and new friends to the fete, where generations young and old can have fun together.
“We already have lots of great confirmed stalls but want to ensure that everybody in the community receives an invite! The care centre runs 24-hour dementia care for older people in need of support.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Jodi Rutherford on 07741147078 or Jodi.email@example.com
- 1 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 2 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 3 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 4 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 5 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 6 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 9 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days