Community invite from care centre
Oulton Park Care Centre is looking for stall holders for their carnival and car boot sale.
Staff, residents, relatives and members of the local community will be welcomed to the home’s grounds in Union lane, Oulton Broad for a day of activities on September 15 between 10am and 3pm.
There will be a variety of offerings at the event, including market stalls, ice cream and burger vans, face painting, craft stalls and raffles.
Jodi Rutherford, customer relationship manager at the home, said: “Staff at Oulton Park are looking forward to meeting neighbours and new friends to the fete, where generations young and old can have fun together.
“We already have lots of great confirmed stalls but want to ensure that everybody in the community receives an invite! The care centre runs 24-hour dementia care for older people in need of support.”
You may also want to watch:
Contact Jodi Rutherford on 07741147078 or Jodi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown