Panto fun and much more at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft
- Credit: Mick Howes
There is still time to catch The Lowestoft Players in action as they perform their spectacular comedy pantomime Snow White at the Marina Theatre.
With shows at 7.30pm today (Friday, January 27), at 2.30pm and 7.30pm on Saturday and 2.30pm on Sunday, be quick to secure your tickets for the rollercoaster ride of mayhem and madcap merriment.
Judi Mars, who plays Fairy Nuff in the show, said: 'The thing about The Players is that they are such a talented crowd, not just the performers, but also the technical crew and everybody involved in the production.'
On Tuesday, January 31, at 7.15pm, a live screening of Royal Opera House: Il Trovatore (12A) takes place. All seats £10.
A new comedy play starring Benidorm and I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here star Crissy Rock will be performed on Wednesday, February 1, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Seriously Dead considers an ordinary day in the quiet little town of Olwinskirk.
But then, a chain of extraordinary events began to take place bringing the lives of Betty, Albert, Billy and the local undertaker, Tristan de Winter, to an uncomfortable crossroads.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Students surprise care home residents as part of community project
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
Crissy Rock said: 'People should come along and shake off the January blues with comedy that will leave you laughing at life (and death) – we make sure that the audience goes away with the feel good factor!'
Full price tickets: £21, Concessions: £20.
NT Live Presents: Amadeus (12A) on Thursday, February 2, at 7pm – all seats £10.
A day later, on February 3, Dr. Feelgood are in town.
Formed on Canvey Island in Essex in the early 1970s, Dr. Feelgood remains one of the most popular and exciting live rhythm and blues acts in the world.
Full price: £19.75. Concessions: £18.75
The exciting schedule of events for the week concludes on Saturday, February 4, at 7.30pm, with the Opera Boys.
Leading men from London's West End combine in a powerhouse of vocal harmony to deliver a stunning blend of music ranging from Opera to Pop, and everything in between.
Full price, £19.50, concessions £18.50.
Call the box office on 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk to book.