Soldiers on the march to Marina
LOWESTOFT'S Marina Theatre presents a sell-out performance of The Soldiers tonight.The three serving soldiers will be bringing to a close their hugely successful national tour in Lowestoft at 7.30pm.
LOWESTOFT'S Marina Theatre presents a sell-out performance of The Soldiers tonight.
The three serving soldiers will be bringing to a close their hugely successful national tour in Lowestoft at 7.30pm.
On Sunday at 4pm the theatre was due to present a special matinee performance of Bring Me Sunshine, but two of the stars of the show are currently in Spain and have been advised that they will not be able to get return flights in time for the performance with flights currently grounded across Europe.
Management at the venue apologise for any inconvenience caused and a full refund will be given to all ticket holders.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday there will be a night of rhythm and blues as The Manfreds appear in concert. Original Manfred Mann members Paul Jones, Mike Hugg and Tom McGuinness are joined on stage by Rob Townsend, Marcus Cliffe and Simon Currie at 7.30pm.
Next Saturday the theatre welcomes the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra for the start of their 2010 residency.
- 1 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
- 2 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 3 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 4 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 5 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 6 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 9 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 10 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
Conducted by Dionysios Dervis-Bournais with soloist Derek Han, the programme features music from Beethoven.
For more information or to book any Marina concert or show call the box office on 01502 533200.