Top tributes to Tina Turner and the Bee Gees at the Marina
- Credit: Archant
A tribute to Bee Gees will start a busy week of entertainment at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft.
The Bee Gee's Story – Nights On Broadway will be performed at 7.30pm on Friday, June 29.
Presenting a tribute to the Bee Gees through a fantastic live concert, their incredible songs from over four decades will be showcased.
It's been the UK's official number one Tina Turner tribute for the past five years – as voted by the Agents Association of Great Britain – and the cast of Totally Tina ensure it is better than all the rest.
Now seven years in the making, the longest running tribute to the Queen of Rock will take to the Marina Theatre stage on Saturday, June 30. This internationally acclaimed award-winning tribute show recreates the spectacle and energy with a six-piece live band, four stunning dancers and Justine Riddoch's incredible impersonation of Tina.
You may also want to watch:
This shows takes the audience from the early days with Ike, and songs like River Deep, Mountain High, all the way through to Tina's solo comeback in the 80s with Let's Stay Together, to massive solo hits like Simply the Best and What's Love Got to Do with It.
On July 5 the Marina will be turning up the heat as The Dreamboys - featuring Jake Quickenden – bring their action-packed, two hour show to Lowestoft. Bringing On Back The Sixties tuns back the clock next Friday, July 6 with a magical mystery tour through the most prolific decade in history.
- 1 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 3 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 4 High street store for auction as 'residential development'
- 5 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 6 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 7 Coup for Blues with signing of former Norwich City youngster
- 8 Club puts safety and well-being first as facility is 'closed to all'
- 9 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found
Starring New Amen Corner – with very special guests sixties icon Mike d'Ab,o former lead singer with Manfred Mann, and the multi award winning Nancy Ann Lee, Little Miss Sixties herself – this stunniong evening of music features breathtaking visuals on the stunning large screen, authentic costume changes and all the hits to take you right back to the days that brought us beat, flower power and psychedelia.
Tickets for all shows can be purchased from the Marina Theatre box office on 01502 533200, or via www.marinatheatre.co.uk