Theatre line-up's familiar names
THE Marina Theatre in Lowestoft has some familiar names on stage for the remainder of March.Tonight, Lesley Joseph stars in the new musical Hot Flush! The musical follows the lives of four ordinary women and one man, as they share friendships, secrets, tears and laughs.
THE Marina Theatre in Lowestoft has some familiar names on stage for the remainder of March.
Tonight, Lesley Joseph stars in the new musical Hot Flush! The musical follows the lives of four ordinary women and one man, as they share friendships, secrets, tears and laughs.
Tomorrow night Clive Mantle pays tribute to a legendary comedian, in Jus' Like That - A Night Out with Tommy Cooper.
Singing star Jane McDonald returns to Lowestoft on Sunday. The singer shot to stardom in the 1990s through The Cruise and has gone on to record a number of albums and DVDs, while also appearing on Loose Women.
You may also want to watch:
On Wednesday it is entertainment of an adult nature as Roy Chubby Brown brings his stand-up show back to Lowestoft. This show is for over 18s only and not for the easily offended.
Next Saturday, country and folk musician Charlie Landsborough brings his five-piece band to the Marina Theatre. Charlie first shot to fame with What Colour Is the Wind, and has gone on to release a total of 20 albums.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 7 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Free scooter hire in town for those getting Covid vaccinations
- 10 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
A cyclist with an extraordinary tale brings the month of entertainment to a close next Sunday.
Mark Beaumont broke the world record for cycling solo around the world in 2008, pedalling 100 miles per day for over half a year.
The following year he cycled the length of the American Cordillera, and this show will see him recall the rollercoaster of mental and physical endurance he experienced during the epic journeys.
For tickets and more information call 01502 533200 or visit www.marinatheatre.co.uk